Endurance Door Supplier & Installer
Beaconsfield Endurance Composite Doors
Endurance Doors are renowned for their strength and security, without compromising on style.
At 48mm thick and with cross-bonded laminations, an Endurance door delivers unrivalled strength and dimensional stability. It’s the first choice in delivering the highest level of security, providing homeowners with peace of mind.
Made up of 17 laminations, Endurance Doors are almost 10% thicker than most composite doors, guaranteeing the safety and security of your family and your home.
High-Performance Security Features
Endurance doors have been subjected to several controlled security tests to replicate the most common forms of attempted burglary. Even using a sledgehammer it would be very difficult to puncture a hole through the inner core and gain access, allowing you ultimate peace of mind.
Not only is the Endurance door tested for its resistance to loading and impacts, but also its durability to opening, closing and unlocking cycles, which typically occurs around 50,000 times during a door’s life cycle.
Endurance Doors - Secured by Design
Secured By Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of ‘designing out crime’.
The Endurance door range has been designed, tested and achieves the standard. The Secured By Design standard upgrade includes - ATK 3 Star Diamond Cylinder and laminated glass. To comply with Secured By Design, the Endurance door must be tested to PAS 24 2012.
The standard involves the following tests:
- A manual attack on the locking hardware with tools including a crowbar and mole grips.
- An unlimited number of 3-minute attacks on the door cylinder using a range of tools such as craft knives and screwdrivers.
- 3-minute manual attack using chisels and brick bolsters to gain entry through the door.
- Hard body impact test – impacts are applied to the door leaf at hinge points and locking points using a 50kg steel impactor
What Are Some of the Key Features of an Endurance Composite Door?
- 10% thicker - Endurance residential doors are renowned for their strength and security, our 48mm thick cross-bonded veneered laminated composite door delivers unrivalled strength and dimensional stability and is a natural choice for high security, providing our homeowners peace of mind.
- Solid timber core - Endurance doors are made up of 17 engineered timber laminates. Kerto is a laminated veneered lumber (LVL) and it’s what makes our composite doors the most secure on the market.
- Moisture Barrier System (MBS) - Every Endurance door is manufactured with an integrated MBS to the bottom of the door leaf. The bonded cellular PVC profile is exclusively designed to stop moisture ingress, prevent expansion and maintain the integrity of the door.
- Hinges - The hinges are designed to meet the requirements of PAS 24:2012 as part of a compliant door system and BS 6375. Security of the pin is achieved by a concealed grub screw, which prevents unauthorised lift of outward opening Endurance doors.
- Glass - Each Endurance door is glazed with 4mm toughened safety glass double or triple glazed depending on the glass design to BSEN1279. The sealed unit is secured into the Endurance door using a cassette glazing system that has been independently tested and approved to the PAS 23/24 standards.
- The Green Promise - Environmental concerns and energy efficiency are the core of the Endurance Door ethos. We appreciate the need to act responsibly, but at the same time offer our customers new advances that ‘thinking green’ has to offer.
Endurance Door's Fire Door Options
The Endurance fire door range is recommended for integral garage access into your home. Householders overlook the security of the integral garage fire door access, and most common integral fire doors have basic single locking points which are vulnerable to forced entry.
Endurance doors are tested to BS EN 1634-1:2008, the European normative standard for fire resistance. We can also offer Endurancedoors with side or top light vision panels to BS 476 Part 22:1987 a British standard for fire resistance.
The Building Regulations for England & Wales recognise both.
Endurance doors can be supplied as an FD30 fire door option, combined with the AV2 automatic locking system to give you peace of mind for security, as well as fire door protection.
Endurance Door Designer
Endurance offer a wide variety of styles and colours, as well as doors built for different purposes and properties. At Bi-fold Door Kings we want to help you choose the right Endurance Door for you
Use the Endurance designer to help you visualise your door and generate ideas.
Fill out the fields below with your contact information:
"*" indicates required fields
Why choose Bi-fold Door Kings as your RockDoor installer in Beaconsfield?
Affordable & Competitive Prices
High Security Locking Systems
Qualified & Experienced Fitters
Comprehensive 10-Year Guarantee
Our clients benefit from a skilled workforce with a track record of integrity and professionalism and all our bifold doors and sliding door services are of high quality and cost-effective.
With public liability insurance, competitive prices, and our guarantees, we remain a highly trusted RockDoor installer in Beaconsfield
Need Advice? Chat with a member of the team
Our team will listen, advise and arrange a visit to give you an accurate quote for your doors and roof lanterns.